The Valley Alliance of Neighborhood Councils (VANC)
invites you to attend the
San Fernando Valley 2nd Forum on Homelessness
Monday, March 27, 2017 at 6:30 p.m.
Granada Hills Charter High School – Rawley Hall
10535 Zelzah Avenue, Granada Hills 91344
Featured Guest Speakers:
- Marco Santana -Senator Bob Herzberg’s office
- Kevin Taylor – Mayor Garcetti’s office
- Gita O’Neill – Assistant City Attorney- Director of Homeless Policies and Strategies
- Field Representative from Councilman Englander’s office CD12
- Sgt. Shorts – Homeless Liaison- Ventura County Police Department
- Betty Eskey – Director, Samaritan Center
- Wade Trimmer – CEO – San Fernando Valley Rescue Mission
- Ashlee Oh- Member of County Chief Executive Office
This will be a great informational and networking opportunity you don’t want to miss!!! Please forward this invitation on to other interested stakeholders.
Who should attend? Neighborhood Council Homelessness Liaisons, NC Board members, and any person or stakeholder working with or interested in helping the homeless community.
Light refreshments will be served.
If you have questions and to RSVP, please contact GHSNC Outreach Chairman and Board Vice-President Mike Benedetto at: email@example.com
This event is hosted by Granada Hills South Neighborhood Council.